Thursday, April 2, 2009

Welcome to Our Blog!

Hello my Ballou babies! I am excited for us to have a place on the web where you can keep up with classwork at the same time as you keep track of friends on MySpace :)

This blog will serve multiple purposes for our class. Here, you will be able to:
  • view and complete online homework assignments and lesson extensions
  • have an extra place to contact me with questions about assignments you are working on at home
  • listen to audio for novels we read together in class
  • find important announcements and calendars with due dates to keep you organized
  • find the links to websites that I think you would need to see or will enjoy (including my Snapfish account, where you can order pictures I've taken of you!)

You now have a place to share your thoughts and take accountability of your learning in English One.

No comments:

Post a Comment